|Job Title:||Supervisor - GBK - South William Street|
|Location:||South William Street, 14 South William Street, Dublin, Dublin, 2|
Free food and drink on shift – Fun funds for team days out – You learn more you earn more – Extra day off after working one year – opportunities to grow with us – plus much more…
Our Restaurant Supervisors are Managers of the future....
Check these boxes and see if you fit our Supervisor mould:
- You are a seasoned hospitality pro, with loads of experience working in the restaurant and catering industry.
- You love the rush of a busy restaurant and thrive on the energy of those chaotic Saturday lunchtime shifts.
- Your work colleagues think you are fabulous!
- You work brilliantly under pressure and have natural leadership qualities that could easily evolve.
- You enjoy the face-to-face customer experience that working in hospitality gives you.
Sound like you? Then get in touch!
Becoming a shift Supervisor at GBK puts you on the fast track to management, and is a great way to learn the inner workings of the management team. Our Supervisors are in charge of running the restaurant a few times a week as well as working as a senior member of the front of house team when the Management team is present.
So what’s in it for you? Well, there’s a chance to shine in a brilliant team environment for starters – and bring your personality and sense of fun to work. There are great rates of pay too, plus
Loads of training and development opportunities
Competitions Pension scheme
28 days holiday
|Benefits:||20 days per year, pro-rata|